We are seeking a high performing individual with a Management Consulting background, with an interest to become a “Transformation Consultant” within our clients division which does BBBEE Consulting and Strategy Advisory. You would join an amazing team and be empowered to become a BBEEE champion and trusted advisor.
In this exciting role, the Consultant working hand in hand with one of our clients Associate Directors assigned to different clients where the responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage client portfolio with revenue of R150 000 – R250 000 per month.
- Assisting in developing the current state and how to effectively optimise the B-BBEE (“BEE”) scorecard in terms: Management Control; Employment Equity; Preferential procurement; Supplier Development; Enterprise Development; Socio Economic Development
- Reviewing and developing the current state of the measured entity’s BBBEE Scorecard based on the current and forecasted data
- Use the data as a benchmark for change against the Codes and to develop a BEE Plan. ❖ Use different scenarios and gap analysis to unpack the most optimal state for the company to position themselves against the Codes as well as implement a strategy that is best suited to the needs and profile of the business.
- Design and develop a 3-5-year B-BBEE strategy for the company, as well as a road map for strategy implementation. This will include detailed annual target settings for each BEE pillar as the company transitions into a desired B-BBEE Level
- Provide a list of recommendations which ensure that BEE strategy is sustainable to the organisation
- B-BBEE Audit preparation
- Facilitation of on- site audit and addressing related queries
Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a distinctive academic record.
- Minimum two (2) years Management Consulting experience – understanding of project management and client delivery.
- Strong command of English both oral and written English
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Critical and analytical thinking (must critically analyse data and client information, and to be able to ask relevant questions)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and prioritise work accordingly
- Ability to manage basic budgets
- Project management skills
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation
- Ability to read basic financial statements
- High numeric literacy
- Continuous professional development related to transformation
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint – is extremely essential